Senin, 26 September 2016

A Brief Introduction of My World

Well hello there!
Welcome to my very first blog.

Weather you came here on purpose or by chance, anyone and I mean everyone is welcome to stay and get to know me.

In this first post, I want to start by simply giving you an introduction to kick off -what I hope is going to be- a long and extraordinary journey on this blog.

Now, every good introduction needs a profile, and here's mine:
My name is Raissa Fattya, and I was born on the sixteenth of November in the year 2000 in the capital city of Indonesia. I am the daughter of an engineer and an entrepreneur. Both my older and younger siblings are male, which proves that I am an only daughter. At the time that I am writing this, I am 15 years old and go to SMAN 3 Bandung. I live quite close to school which is on Jl. Merdeka no. 25-29.

As you can recall, I previously said that my name is Raissa Fattya. This is all in all true, although I have always been used to go with the name Caca Nevasa. Since I started going to SMAN 3 Bandung, I often get asked the question; why are you called Caca Nevasa? I don't see the connection with Raissa? Well, long story short.

The nickname 'Caca' first appeared when I was in pre-school where there was another girl who was also named Raissa. Both of us then got the nickname 'Ica' and 'Caca'. Other than that, I remember nothing as to how I got that nickname. And as for Nevasa, I got from living overseas and adjusting to the surname thing. All my friends had their last names from their father's, and I wanted to do the same. So, that's how Caca Nevasa became the name I am used to right now.

Me at my cousin's wedding

"If you're your authentic self, you have no competition"-Scott Stratten

Yours sincerely, Caca.

1 komentar: